Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
798 Posts
YUP! :banana: He makes some big power. He works out of his house, and puts your sled on his dyno so you can see the results of his work. Gus bohnes is his name. Bohne stock Race engines is his game. :beerchug:
Bohne Stock Performance
603-898-7216

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Yep, heard his own sled is real fast, not so sure about the ones he works on.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
he seems to know his stuff. i had him true and weld up my crank, he did it while i waited. i have heard of other stories where there sled didn't run like he said it would though too. i guess he can make a triple run like no ones business (any brand). twins though are a different story you simply can't use the same tuning principles of the triple and apply them to the twin. this is from someone who had a ZR900 built last year by him and it didn't deliver however the work on my crank seemed to be on, and worked great.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
He dynoed my Mach Z. Didn't put alot into it, but at least it was done. Seems kind of shady at times, and I don't see alot of his motors winning at the drags. Seems ok as long as he's not too busy at the time when your talking with him.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.