Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today i had some bogging at the start, not unusual for my sled BUT i rode all the way out to my races and it was still doing it on de acceleration.... crank it up to 100 mph no problems, let off and then go back on wahhhhhhhhhh bog, over and over and over......

seems to be running great but this sucks and im pretty sure my dealer doesnt even have a certified cat man up here :p

·
Registered
749 Posts
I had a bogging problem once when the sled was totally warmed up and it was the smart valves. Pulled them up out of the tank and cycled them up and down a few times and it ran good the rest of the weekend. Brought it in to dealer and got the update. My sled was one that supposedly didn't need them replaced too.

·
Registered
889 Posts
I've had the same problem,seems if I switch it to the ethanol setting it doesn't bog any more ,but is definetely not the same power level.been running the thing on ethonol setting hoping it wouldn't melt ,and ruin my long weekend!!!!!!!!!!
kind of pisses me off that I have to worry so much about this thing,any how 1000 miles and no big problems,except for falling off a few times.
I'm thinking of sewing some VELCO on to the palms of my gloves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And my rear end for that matter

1 - 7 of 7 Posts