Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Hey mbickF7, are the roads holding up ??? I've been watching sleds heading to and from that direction for 3 days! Gotta be getting kinda beat by now???
If not, I Might just have to throw the sled in the truck Sun morning???
MrMxz

·
Registered
826 Posts
We just got back from there as well. We put on like 60 miles and then some lake running. The roads arnt so bad, 84 was actually pretty sweet. There were tons of people up there all day! It felt great to finally get out. :beerchug:

·
Registered
256 Posts
was it worth it? im headin up there hopefully around 1/7 or so...i hope they get some snow out of this system coming and then hopefully it doesnt warm up there next week and rain on the 8th like they are saying right now

·
Registered
256 Posts
did u say overnight or did you ride up from windham for the day...cuz if i go im guna be heading from harrison and not sure how the ride is just for a day trip and what kind of riding they have with this snow

·
Premium Member
9,814 Posts
did u say overnight or did you ride up from windham for the day...cuz if i go im guna be heading from harrison and not sure how the ride is just for a day trip and what kind of riding they have with this snow[/b]

stay overnight -- gordie has great accomodations

·
Registered
300 Posts
Just got back from Bosebuck a little while ago. The webcams don't lie folks. Lake frozen solid (we parked on it) and riding was good on the logging roads, snow cover near camps was a little thin, but the higher we got in elevation, the better the conditions got. Shouldn't fail to mention we ran into MrNadeau when we stopped for gas in Augusta, said he was heading to Fairfield to meet up with some HCS goin to Jackman, looks from his post that the riding was decent there too. Cameras froze up so sorry no pics, hovered around 15 degrees all day.

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Is that Keith's new sled?
We looked for you guys in Jacktown but no dice, we did get over 200 miles on the sleds, it looks good for this weekend[/b]
Isnt it raining up north right now?

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
It was sleeting and freezing rain when we left this morning, the snow line was around the forks, it may be rain now[/b]
Did you hit rain when you got at the bottom of the hill near Berry's store? Doesnt sound good...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts