Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone confirm if the boarder crossings are still open in Maine? I thought they were but buddy of mine said he heard that they were shutting down?

·
Registered
646 Posts
Anyone confirm if the boarder crossings are still open in Maine? I thought they were but buddy of mine said he heard that they were shutting down?
call immigration to verify but what I read is Canada is closing the border to all non residents, with US citizens being exempt

·
Premium Member
5,928 Posts
Still open as of now but give it time. Best bet is stay state side and head west, they have excellent conditions right now.

·
Registered
2012 Pro R Switchback
3,919 Posts
Border with Canada is officially closed going both ways
to be clear, it's closed for leisure and not commercial trade.

wash your hands, don't go and be stupid and hang out with groups of people and just chill for a while till this virus starts cooling off. Fucking sucks balls, but just go with the flow.

Might go sledding Friday though to take the edge off! :buttrock:

·
Registered
786 Posts
I hope my buds can get back through. There halfway through there gaspe loop. Supposed to come back through late Thursday early Friday.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
border was closed by mutual agreement between the countries, only essential crossing is now allowed. sadly, sledding doesn't count.

·
Premium Member
631 Posts
just tell them you asylum seekers and the fucken idiot trudum will give hotel rooms to stay in ,feed you give you free health care and daycare. probably ship you to albetra so bring your mountain sleds because you will be close to mountains to ride. just don't tell him your coming to spend money here otherwise your out

·
Registered
786 Posts
I hope my buds can get back through. There halfway through there gaspe loop. Supposed to come back through late Thursday early Friday.
They should get home the us border is not closed to returning travlers as of now just no new tourism traffic. Went threw the border last night.
Thanks, ya that’s good news. I guess they talked to border patrol too. Only bad news now is it’s taking day longer than they thought so they’ll be riding back into jackman Friday in the pouring rain and 60s poor bastards lol.

·
Registered
2012 Pro R Switchback
3,919 Posts
IIRC, You can't refuse a Canadian or American back into their country if they haven't done anything wrong. Since they were already there before the border closed (i assume) there is no reason to not let them back.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts