Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else having trouble getting them to fit? First I tried just the Y-Pipe with stock pipe and there is gap between the two and exhaust just blows out of there, so then I tried it with there Pipe and it wont line up with the can.

·
Registered
640 Posts
is there a top and bottom to the y-pipe they do have a slight angle to them...they should anglr slightly up( y-pipe)

·
Registered
2,913 Posts
ya u may have it upside down the y-pipe that is..

·
Registered
3,753 Posts
A lot of people like to pretend these all fit great, but they don't. The best way to do it is install your Y, then line up your pipe to that, put the springs on but leave the spring that holds the pipe down on the Mag side off, then line up your can, put the springs on, then put the last pipe spring on, then see how bad your stock can won't line up to your oem spar location and mark off where you need to drill out a new hole to remount your can...and keep in mind your exhaust still needs to fit out the bottom of the sled too.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys I tried it both ways, I spoke to Bmp this morning and Iam sending it back. Kinda frustrateing you wait and wait for these things and then they dont fit. Iam not ripping Bmp just one of those things.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts