Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the BMP fueld reducer installed and have for some time now, I was checking a few things under the hood at idle (thought I had an exhaust leak) and noticed the fuel pressure seemed a little low, but now I cant seem to find the sheet that came with it .. I think at idle the psi was suposed to be 48 ? and WOT should be around 41? If anyone knows or has the sheet I would apprecite the info ... thanks in advance

P.S. I did do a search and I cant find any numbers.

·
Premium Member
3,173 Posts
48 at idle seems high for a stock bore F7 but I could be wrong so you better double check with BMP. I think I ran 48 PSI at idle with my BMP F8.

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
48 at idle seems high for a stock bore F7 but I could be wrong so you better double check with BMP. I think I ran 48 PSI at idle with my BMP F8.[/b]
Thanks ... I think Ill try around the BMP site now .... my thread is getting a little lost with all the weekend posting ... arnt the guys from BMP around here?

·
Registered
345 Posts
My f6 stock idle is 46psi. I don't think the instructions even tell you what the stock idle is suppose to be. I would go to bikeman.com and email them. Their email responses are very informative, I think that would be your best bet.

P.S. I know you can safely run 39-40psi wide open and still be very safe on a 1/4-1/2 mile run just check the plugs and wash, I have mine down to 40 for trail riding and a long wfo run I am still a little rich.

Hope this helps :ylsuper:

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My f6 stock idle is 46psi. I don't think the instructions even tell you what the stock idle is suppose to be. I would go to bikeman.com and email them. Their email responses are very informative, I think that would be your best bet.

P.S. I know you can safely run 39-40psi wide open and still be very safe on a 1/4-1/2 mile run just check the plugs and wash, I have mine down to 40 for trail riding and a long wfo run I am still a little rich.

Hope this helps :ylsuper:[/b]
Anyone Else, I had a sheet with the numbers and I cant find it ... BMP guys? I emailed you where are you?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts