Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ran Blue Marble oil in my 2000 ZRT600 last year with great results :banana: . Blue Marble is an ultra refined hydrocarbon oil. It produces no smoke and no smell...period :Wow1: . I also had slightly better throttle response and seemed to be using less oil than the AC I was using the previous year :beer: .
Does anybody see any concerns about using that oil in my new upcoming 06 F8 :dunno: ? My ZRT wasn't the power valve model. Also, has anybody else ever tried Blue Marble :augen41: ? Here's the website: www.bluemarblecanada.com

Thanks,
Steph

·
Registered
41 Posts
One downfall that I heard about blue marble is that you can only run Blue Marble. If you were running low on the trail you cannot add another oil because blue marble will seperate from it.

Just what I heard it could be wrong

·
Premium Member
1,912 Posts
Originally posted by f7scotgun@Oct 5 2005, 10:30 AM
One downfall that I heard about blue marble is that you can only run Blue Marble. If you were running low on the trail you cannot add another oil because blue marble will seperate from it.

Just what I heard it could be wrong
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=909819
[/quote]

I have not heard of this problem.

I have used it for the last 3 years in my 99ZL600, with no problems. I will be running it in my new F6.

·
Super Moderator
5,671 Posts
i adjusted my pump to about 60 to 1 and that seemed to work great. Most are way too fat from factory to begin with.

Good luck

Jester

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
Originally posted by dynotechjim@Oct 5 2005, 07:23 PM
none of these guys read dynotest results on dynotechresearch.com.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=911039
[/quote]

I read it and I think all of these guys could use a membership to DynoTech.

ptm

·
Registered
542 Posts
I read it BLUE MARBEL :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol: :smilielol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts