Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,636 Posts
Slednecks ppl run it. I have no idea whatsoever if its good or not though there sleds dont last long enough to find out lol. I would stick with ams oil or somethin.

·
Registered
414 Posts
I used blue marble in one sled and Amsoil in another. Both ran the same, both had very little gunk on the rave valves but the Blue Marble did smoke a little less. That was the only difference.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Ran it for a 2500 mile season in 03/04. Went for it because the Mrs. doesn't care for the smoke and the smell. We didn't notice any less smoke and we experienced what we like to call Blue Marble Nausea. I run the regular Doo oil now.

·
Registered
421 Posts
I switched from Klotz in an 01 600XCSP and used the Blue Marble for about 1500 miles last year. I noticed less smoke and the valves were cleaner than they had been with the Klotz. Not nearly as "Sweet" smelling as the Klotz.

·
Premium Member
10,637 Posts
I ran it before we started selling it.. I think it worked well.. IMO smoked less for sure, no smell and valves were clean.. all in all good. I have run almost all oils, and it is as good or better than most.

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
My neighbor ran Klotz for a season and he said he thought it was thin. Does anyone else that runs it think the same thing?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts