Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
2,055 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This will be my first time changing the blinker fluid on my f7 . Just wondering if there's anything I need to know ? Also what fluid are you guys using ?The cat stuff ? :frech11:

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
I usually run the cheap walmart stuff. It blinks alittle slower, but hey what you gonna do. If you think about it, it really cant hurt the continu-um transfunctionur Right.

·
Registered
10,580 Posts
I did an APC blinker mod. Gained me 15 HP on pump blinker fluid. I can post dyno sheets later. I here there might be a wait but send your money and motor out to him anyways.

·
Registered
6,437 Posts
Originally posted by bluebear@Oct 9 2005, 10:25 PM
I did an APC blinker mod.  Gained me 15 HP on pump blinker fluid.  I can post dyno sheets later.  I here there might be a wait but send your money and motor out to him anyways.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=918971
[/quote]
bs without pics of dyno sheet!

·
Registered
10,580 Posts

·
Registered
10,641 Posts
Originally posted by 94camarof1@Oct 10 2005, 01:19 AM
that's amazing, where can I buy  :Wow1:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=919114
[/quote]
remember those arent real world numbers. he used hammertimes. they double the power to the ground. its almost as good as a 3/4 race bumpstick!

·
Registered
314 Posts
If I remember correctly the 1976 Moto-Ski Ultra Sonic (a proto type raced by the great karpick brothers) was the first sled that required blinker fluid, a sled very ahead of its time. The original bombardier/moto ski blinker fluid is still some of the best if you can find it. I hear it can be found on the black market but its expensive. :drunk:

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Never thought to use Hi-test blinker fluid. I may have to tri some. I have done the chain case porting however. Good for 10hp at idle.

Matt

·
Registered
12,141 Posts
I like the Klotz blinker fluid. Smells better. Though I hear if you use Blue Marble B-F, you can gain 10 MPG and the sled idles smoother. Oh, and it will add 1000 miles to your belt life because of the superior aerodynamics..

1 - 20 of 169 Posts