Hardcore Sledder banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
2021 VR1 850, 18 Tiger 8000, 17 RS 6000, 16 ZR 6000, 12 F1100T, 11 EXT 800, 09 Z1 Turbo, 05 ZR 900
10,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
My first new sled was a 91 Prowler, 65 hp and 400 lbs by the way.... I was 27 years old and had an absolute ball on that sled, I can't imagine these would be any less fun. I'm pretty sure the Blast will be more capable in a few areas, and I'm sure that being half a 165 hp 800 that there is some more power on the table.
I'm looking at the Blast as fun lightweight sled, Porsche bullds Caymans and 911's, Miata's have been in the market forever.

I've owned and miled up some of the most powerful and fat fucking machines ever produced, I also remember sleds like the 91 Prowler and the EXT's built on that AWS II chassis.

I want to demo a Blast this season.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I've owned and miled up some of the most powerful and fat fucking machines ever produced,

I want to demo a Blast this season.[/QUOTE]

WELL SAID!! :roflmao:

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
BLAST

Iv'e owned 15 new polaris 2 new ski-doo's and one new 2004 firecat 600 SP sled was bullet proof one recall the pipe and oil level sender and bearing behind 2ndary clutch 7500 miles sold it for 2800 bucks guy in western ny bought it to do DND big bore kit sled was mint iam picking up a ZR BLAST in blue and white gonna SEND IT! HEMI:bc2:

·
Registered
2014 ZR 6000 El Tigre, 2015 ZR 7000 El Tigre
214 Posts
Cat is making an attempt to supply a market that has been missing for years....
Youth, women and folks that simply have no need for an expensive sled they will never use to its potential. I personally salute them and hope it goes well

·
Registered
546 Posts
I'm really awnting to get my girlfriend on a blast.... right now she's on a 4 stroke twin spar, and I don't thinks he's ever done over 55mph; it's way too heavy and too powerful for her. A blast seems perfect.

·
Registered
304 Posts
I'm really awnting to get my girlfriend on a blast.... right now she's on a 4 stroke twin spar, and I don't thinks he's ever done over 55mph; it's way too heavy and too powerful for her. A blast seems perfect.
I'm I'm the same boat I'm looking to get one for my wife she currently rides an 03 f7 my old sled. She never goes over 45 and feels scared of it. Were heading to bemidji today to ride the demo models there for the mnusa winter rondevue.

61 - 67 of 67 Posts