Hardcore Sledder banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
The Arctic Cat of old would definitely drop a 600 or even 800 into this chassis, the blast kind of reminds me of when the Prowler was released in 1990, by 1991 Cat was using the Prowler chassis design for the 530cc and wildcat sleds. I believe there is enough of the old Arctic cat left in Thief River Falls to drop a 600 in this chassis......damn i would love a sled like that, come on Cat do it!!

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
The Arctic Cat of old would definitely drop a 600 or even 800 into this chassis, the blast kind of reminds me of when the Prowler was released in 1990, by 1991 Cat was using the Prowler chassis design for the 530cc and wildcat sleds. I believe there is enough of the old Arctic cat left in Thief River Falls to drop a 600 in this chassis......damn i would love a sled like that, come on Cat do it!!
I would like to see a 600 without valves, maybe even as far as a single throttle body, about 85-90 hp. Priced below the new doo sport. ZR front end. 128" track. Would sell like hotcakes.

·
Registered
960 Posts
I would like to see an engine that's less hp and one that's more in the Blast - maybe 45-50hp and then one at around 100hp. That covers all the bases.

With Ski Doo's budget/new rider offering for 2021, I think everyone has realized that there's a huge gap in that segment of the market. I'll bet Polaris is next - maybe they have a new lower hp liquid that they can put in the Evo.

It's about time, imo.

·
Registered
29 Posts
VSNOPROerald.jpg

blast look like my snowcross 440 2004 100hp 400lbs
very good riding
I tryed the speedwrex factory, same sled with a 800c
110 octane whow-whow

·
Registered
797 Posts
I would like to see a 600 without valves, maybe even as far as a single throttle body, about 85-90 hp. Priced below the new doo sport. ZR front end. 128" track. Would sell like hotcakes.
Here ya go bud, Craigslist is full of em, how many you want. And top of that none of them cost 8 grand

21 - 26 of 26 Posts