Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So since the blast has been released the wife and I have been really considering getting one. I dont like the zr only because it has a 121 by 14. So we are leaning toward the lt. Now cat on there web site has listed an optional accessory for a passenger seat. so we are very excited about that since it means our 9 year old will be able to ride with my wife. But still want to see one in person and or test one first

·
Registered
207 Posts
I really hope there are going to be some demos to ride pretty quick. Same here on the 121"er, debating between the LT or the M.... Leaning hard towards the M for breaking trails, boon docking, etc.. I really think these are going to be a fun sled to play around on. I put thousands of miles on 340s and 440s and had an absolute blast, did the 1000 cc thing (loved it), did (are still doing) the flashed turbo thing (loving it), putting miles on a 2020 ZR6000 limited (loving it). The playfulness of a smaller sled has it's appeal.......

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea we mostly trail ride and some back country so that's why were leaning toward the lt not the m but I just cant stand the red is the only color. So my wife goes we can just put a wrap on it. Lol duh why didnt i think of that. But she currently rides an f7 and it to much for her she dosnt like the handling so I was gonna get her a new sled any way. I figure this will be perfect she dosnt go fast or like accelerating hard and its light and agile

·
Registered
960 Posts
If I hear about any dealer demos, I'll post them.

I've learned a great deal in the last year by riding a variety of new sleds and decided that I'll never buy another snowmobile unless I can ride something comparable first.

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well today is the day we are going to the demo ride in bemidji. To ride the new blast's been I'm contact with the local dealer there and he told me about it a while back and also quoted us a very good price out the door

·
Registered
960 Posts
Well today is the day we are going to the demo ride in bemidji. To ride the new blast's been I'm contact with the local dealer there and he told me about it a while back and also quoted us a very good price out the door
Have fun! :bc:

More demos I know about:
Feb 21-22 - Country Cat
March 6-7 - Pokegema Lawn&Sport

·
Registered
453 Posts
thats great every dealer i talk too will only sell at website price didnt realize some dealers sell under ...

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There not under selling. there just not like the other dealers I talked to and add on a destination fee and documentation fees they quoted me almost a thousand less

·
Registered
960 Posts
I hear Country Cat in MN will be demoing these the weekend of Feb 21st.
Just for you (Winona area - sorry, non-MN people), I'll add one more that I heard about:

Feb 21-22 - Country Cat
Feb 25-27 - MotoProz
March 6-7 - Pokegema Lawn&Sport

I know for a fact that Country Cat and Pokegema are actually demoing sleds. I know MotoProz will have sleds, but their Facebook page doesn't say whether they'll be riding them.

My confidence is high at this point that we're going to have ride-able snow in SE MN with the storm forecast this weekend and I would hope that MotoProz puts some gas in their sleds.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts