Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ski-doo is really stupid they are gonna sell that for like 10,000 and all you really get is a little diferent tunnel and reeds in the sled but it's thet same engine so the f7 should still beat it right ??

·
Registered
150 Posts
So now theres been a Blair Morgan ZR6 and Rev. Hehe, the Blair Morgan ZR is a joke with most Cat dealers I know. I wouldn't worry about the Rev 7c.

T

·
0 Posts
Originally posted by punkrocker483@Jan 12 2003, 01:28 PM
ski-doo is really stupid they are gonna sell that for like 10,000 and all you really get is a little diferent tunnel and reeds in the sled but it's thet same engine so the f7 should still beat it right ??
  • There are more changes then just the tunnel and the 7c.
    You forget so fast about the 2000 ZR 600 BLAIR MORGAN SIGNATURE EDITION!!!
    It's only like $500 more then the REV X 800 and comes with a cover silly.
    Will the F7 still beat it? Now that's funny. Do you spend all day at the lake? Ride a real trail full of bumps for a 300 mile day and tell me who's beating who.

·
Registered
28 Posts
message to tom who obviously is to big a weenie to regester and forum like a man. 1st off blair morgan is a whiner and not at all the symbol of a champion. no matter how many events he wins. hes 2 faced. when he was on cat i have a snocross tape of him appluading lapped traffic for helping him gain a victory saying he used it to his advantage. now he has made it known that lapped traffic had better get out of his way. read the rule book blair! its your responsibility to go around lapped traffic. if they get out of your way there being curtious which by the rules are not mandated to. they are free to hold there line. 2nd ive yet to see a rev handle the big bumps where i live . and the ones i see look like riding a pogo stick. takes more than a special edition to make a sled and since the std rev is a major pos maybe the blairmorgan edition is even a bigger pile .

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
I heard the graphics are so cool that if you BUY it, you'll be able to ride just like Blair!

Go getm' tiger!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Blair is touch dirty for me. Watch him on the track and you will see he bump passes more than anyone. Is that part of the game? Not sure but no one does it more and more recklessly than Blair. That being said him and Tucker are definately in a different class on the circuit than everyone else.

·
Registered
70 Posts
How many re-incarnations of the same sled does Seize-Doo have to put out. The Renegade, the Sport, the X.....and my personal favorite....the 007 LOL. All with an 800 motor that Polaris' 700 whooped up on all last year.........

How do you like you MXZ....shaken....or stirred?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts