this is an older pic I just found seems weird seeing him on a ZR :banana:

·
Registered
899 Posts
wish he was still on a Cat!!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Just raw talent, I think that guy could ride a turd and win races. Not saying that he's riding a turd now or anything--- :smilielol:

·
Registered
899 Posts
Originally posted by pol600x@Oct 2 2005, 03:51 PM
Just raw talent, I think that guy could ride a turd and win races. Not saying that he's riding a turd now or anything--- :smilielol:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=904052
[/quote]

i agree

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
thats where he looks the best...on cat...I agree, He could ride a poo and still win races.... :nutkick:

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
i dont want to start a big argument here but what racer do you know can take a year off and come back to finish 2nd in a final? Only a racer with alot of talent.

·
Banned
10,423 Posts
Originally posted by Greg B.@Oct 2 2005, 11:55 PM
when did morgan put a spanking on tucker??? I thought morgan and tucker split the championships his last year?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=904911
[/quote]
you are right

·
Banned
10,423 Posts
Originally posted by spez@Oct 2 2005, 08:38 PM
i dont want to start a big argument here but what racer do you know can take a year off and come back to finish 2nd in a final? Only a racer with alot of talent.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=904506
[/quote]
true, without factory backing no less

·
Registered
490 Posts
T train made it no secret his goal was pro motocross. My theory is sno cross was a way he could make a name for himself so he could get sponsored on a bike, you know, his dad working for cat and all.

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
I think they are both equally great drivers, it is exactly what someone said earlier, Blair is smarter, Tucker more fearless. When they are on they are simply in a class of their own. I think Tucker would have been better served to stay in .x but he did what he wanted to do and you have to respect him for that. As for Factory help, when your Dad is Kirk Hibbert, you don't need Factory support!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts