Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I have an 04 Nightfire and I would like to upgrade to the '05 style seat. The only seat that I think might match would be the Black Widow seat.

Anyone have one or have close up pics of one?

Thanks,
Zig

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Hey Zig, if you want to see a 05 Black Widow seat on an 04 Nightfire, just stop by my place in Meriden. It's my buddy's sled and it's on my trailer.

Heading to the dealer in upstate NY on Sunday so the sled won't be here much longer.

I'll try to get a pic for ya but with this weather, it's going to be tough.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey Dan,

I would definitely buy it from you if you can get it, but I see it on Browns Leisure world... can they get that stuff?

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
And Dan,

Is there another seat that doesn't have any colors on it that would look OK on the nightfire??

The regular black has 0range and yellow correct?

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Originally posted by Ziggy@Oct 12 2005, 10:55 PM
Hey Dan,

I would definitely buy it from you if you can get it, but I see it on Browns Leisure world...  can they get that stuff?
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=926002
[/quote]

With Limited build stuff you HAVE to HAVE the limited build sled w/damanged parts. All dealers (Brown's included) will ask for pictures of the damaged decal/seat/etc, before allowing you to buy.

·
Premium Member
10,637 Posts
Originally posted by sledsearcher@Oct 12 2005, 10:57 PM
With Limited build stuff you HAVE to HAVE the limited build sled w/damanged parts.  All dealers (Brown's included) will ask for pictures of the damaged decal/seat/etc, before allowing you to buy.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=926014
[/quote]

there you go.. I don't even bother. Its hard ebough to get some of the decals, when one gets scratched.

·
Registered
145 Posts
hey dan how hard is it to get decal for side of seat for my 05 sabercat ??.. power washer got alittle close and i ripped one letter thank's paul...

·
Registered
244 Posts
Originally posted by one shot@Oct 12 2005, 10:40 PM
hey dan how hard is it to get decal for side of seat for my 05 sabercat ??..  power washer got alittle close and i ripped one letter  thank's paul...
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=926074
[/quote]
i belive you will need to get the seat cover. the "stickers" are not serviced seperatly(sp?) had the same problem on my dads sled. warrenty did cover it though, but it was just from wear not a pressure washer.

·
Registered
358 Posts
I also own a 04 Nightfire... I just had a local upholstery shop install the 05 foam on my 04 Nightfire seat. It came out perfect but they did need to do some extensive upholstery work and replacement of some of the vinyl. They charged me $140 plus the foam was another $50. I can give you name of the shop...they are located in Upstate NY.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts