Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One on the '04's I am considering is a Black f6 efi with the team graphics. I went to the arctic cat show and they only had a green hood there with team graphics. I am unsure how the chrome decals will look on the black. I am not to sure about the chrome decals in general. Has anyone seen a black hood with team arctic graphics?

Thanks
Firefan92

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
I think the black team looks sweet. Can't wait to see it in person.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeh, I have seen that picture, its my background on my computer. The picture just does not represent chrome decals, which I have not seen on the black, only the green (at the cat show) The decals on these photos are a gray, because chrome is hard to photograph. Anyways, that's what I am looking for, otherwise maybe I'll just order the thing and hope for the best :)

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
You're right John, Chrome and black do look great together. when I bought buy 96 zrt there was only one choice. Which made the desicion alot easier :) I think i am over analyzing. But what the hey.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I still mis the Green and Purple on the Black AC sleds of past.....You can always get a black standard and get the 2003 SnoPro graphics and then have the number plates instead of the big F7......

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
My buddy has an '03 Sno Pro and the background for some of the decals is green, so they would not work too good on black or red. None too cheap, either.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts