Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm considering getting the black magic whoop ass kit for my 99 ZL600, wondering if anyone has had any experience with it. its the one that comes with the twin pipes, head, vforce3 reeds, clutch kit and timing advance key. i would like to hear thoughts from people who've used it before i buy it . thanks!

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I know it's not the same but I have their kit on my 9 and it rocks!!!! [email protected] :beerchug:

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Originally posted by burns@Oct 20 2005, 04:05 PM
I know it's not the same but I have their kit on my 9 and it rocks!!!! [email protected] :beerchug:
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=943616
[/quote]

Good to see ya Burns!! Awesome 2000ft times. :div20: I should have mine rockin this year. :stirthepot: :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I have to post some new pics. I put 8" wheels and remote shocks on. Looks GOOOOD!! Did you ever get a good hook with the 1000?We're off to the show in T.O. tonight. Maybe there will be some deals there. :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
my younger friends son has a zr9 with all the dd goodies on it and at the caddiliac lake event he give those black majic hot rods a run. He was a sled or two faster they all said they should have gone with the dd who ever they are .one of those guy with a green zr9 was dissapointed with the fit he showed us where his hood was melted in a few spots with the black majic pipes i rode that thing i thought for sure i was going into cardiac arrest and was not gone see my social checks i guess ill keep to my 72 snojet.

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
wow what a waste of a post above...sure id rather have my 72 snojet than a modded 900 zr anyday as well....sure......the woopass kit, great kit...the clutching may be a little soft from what i have heard from others with bm clutching....other than that...it's great...at least the bm pipes don't blow apart like the D&D's....

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
I think its just the timing key that you wouldn't use. Just a little too much advance for the efi to handle. call BM and ask for rory, he will tell you exactly. :beer:

From what I hear, just the twin pipes, chip and clutch kit to match will really make the 600 scoot. :div20:

·
Registered
3 Posts
the black magic kit will work well and if u want go on ebay type in performace chips they have for ur sled makes 30 hp and 40 foot pounds of torque u will be impressed

·
Registered
20,649 Posts
I bought 2 of those chips for my sno pro 500.. Screw putting a 800Ho in it. Daisy chain 2 ebay togeather chips for 60HP.. Its gonna be a ripper now

1 - 20 of 22 Posts