Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just put a can. from black magic on my f7, sounds awsome, but does anyone know if this will change my fuel mapping? also I have purchased some bullseyes, for the air box, what will this chang if anything?

:eek: Hell Cat

·
Registered
450 Posts
The RT Canister from Black Magic saves weight and adds throaty sound, but it will NOT change any fuel mapping or add HP.

·
Registered
720 Posts
So then what you are saying is, Black Magic is another False Advertiser? (See Below)

l The new Firecat series of sleds from Arctic Cat are equipped with a light canister in production, but our new canister for the 700 will provide you with that throaty sound most performance people like in addition to a weight savings of 40%.

l Featuring lightweight construction, mellow throaty sound, 2 HP increase and best of all, it fits like a glove!

I don't doubt it.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the input. I did read that it will give you 2hp as well? I would not complain if it did. As far as thier statement it fits like a glove, is not all true, I had to buy a longer spring for attatchment at the front of the sled there was no way the stock spring would reach, no big deal.

B) Hell Cat

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:( it cost me $249.00, but I like the noise and it pissed my buddy off, he wasnt sure if it would be load enough so he waited, hes buming now.

Hell Cat

1 - 8 of 8 Posts