Premium Member
59,458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what?trail?(39), SXRebuilt4u(21)

happy birthday ---------

·
Premium Member
6,712 Posts
wow! what?brain? is now officially old enough to be senile. maybe i'll start calling him old?trail?.
rebuilt? old enough to get tossed through a bar room window! i did it and its waaaayyy overrated so save your money dude. happy birthday boys!

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
I bet that **** just stayed home touching himself.[/b]
Being 98 it must be hard to find your little shriveled up . isnt stalker? dont be jealous that i can find mine with ease considering how huge it is LOL

RX thanks a lot for last night. i had a good time at the bar with everyone!! cya tomorrow to plow the strip?

Brian and everyone else thanks for the wishes and happy bday what trail!

·
Premium Member
6,712 Posts
revneck is here and he wants to know who the hell is the southwick didler? he says there are only 3 or 4 people living in southwick.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Being 98 it must be hard to find your little shriveled up . isnt stalker? dont be jealous that i can find mine with ease considering how huge it is LOL
RX thanks a lot for last night. i had a good time at the bar with everyone!! cya tomorrow to plow the strip?

Brian and everyone else thanks for the wishes and happy bday what trail![/b]

·
Registered
358 Posts

Brian and everyone else thanks for the wishes and happy bday what trail![/b]

Thanks to Otis RX? did you mean to include Otis_SRX as well... kids!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts