Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone running Birchpoints Marines own f8 kit....not a d&d,speedwerx etc.. but their own kit that they make...if so whats it like....hp....set up....reliability for trail use....any comments you might have....is it as good or better than anyone else's kit?

·
Registered
575 Posts
Brad.................

I dont have an F8 but I have a T modded by Jeff and I can tell you that it hall s balls. Stock bore with clean up porting,piped, three dgree key. Getting 189 horse,with a 200 spike(not usable) and 124 tork.By the way thats on pump gas. I have the option of shaving the heads and doing the cases still if Iwant. Before Jeff Two dealers could not figure what was wrong with it(two seasons of disapointments. Ask Jester on here how it goes now, he has he has held on to her as well as raced against it.

AS for the 8 kit He must be good,as well as his work. When I took my sled in for its mods I s#$t you not there was at least therty plus F7s waiting to get his set up and he was telling me that alot of the F7s he was selling had the kit put in as per the customer before taking posession. :div20:

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya...he mention to me how many he already did and that he had 22 pre-order sleds for 06 he was in the process of doing.....just want to know how the ones he already has done stack up against the rest?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts