Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering why the billet wheels listed in the new catolog aren't listed for 03 models. I have the stock size wheels with the 4-wheel kit and want the polished wheels. Referenced as A in the book. Do i need to get them from someone else?

FF

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what do you mean, that it didn't come with the outside wheels? If that's what you mean, i hear ya. Just looking to add a little bling.

FF

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Hey FF.

The 03-04 use a 25 mm dia. axle and the newer ones use something alot smaller. Cat does not make a aluminum wheel with the 25 mm bearing.

Todd

·
Banned
14,035 Posts
The 05/06 sleds use a much smaller bearing and rear axle, hence those for a 05/06 F sled wont work on an older F sled, unless you have converted to the new rear axle/tracktension setup.

·
Premium Member
15,688 Posts
Get a rear axle for an 05 and it will work. That is providing your 03 rails were updated to the 1" slot from the 1 1/8 or 1 1/4" or whatever it was.

It appears Krom beat me to it. :beerchug:

·
Premium Member
10,637 Posts
the 05's are 20mm. 03-04 are 25mm. Most of the companys have the aluminum with 25mm so just search. We can get a few also. Wahl is one.

·
Premium Member
10,637 Posts
should be 20 outsides. I have some blk 8" for those in billet, as well as some others at a great price. PM me for info.
Dan

·
Premium Member
10,637 Posts
depends on which ones. I have the cat Blk ones in stock and some others .. I will get pics, need to anyway so look for them tomorrow.

Will add about from $100-150 to the kit price.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts