Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
JUST WANTED SOME FEEDBACK ON THE PIPE MOD FROM BIKEMAN I AM SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING DOING IT TO MY 2005 F6 EFI I ALREADY HAVE A CLUTCH KIT FROM FETT BROTHERS IN IT AND WILL PUT THE DUAL STAGE REED PETALS FROM BOYSEN ON IT ALSO BECAUSE I FIGURE WITH THE PIPE MOD THERE WILL BE MORE GAIN FROM THE REEDS I AM LOOKING MORE FOR TRAIL PERFORMANCE SUCH AS THAT PUNCH OUT OF THE CORNER SO I AM JUST LOOKING FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE IT AND WHAT YOU THINK. THANKS :div20:

·
Registered
284 Posts
From what i hear it's better then all the rest of the aftermarket pipes thats why i am goin with the bmp pipe mod myself.

·
Registered
284 Posts
you can't get any better service then bmp. Sending my pipe and y pipe out as soon as possible. :banana:

·
Registered
101 Posts
If you want to know the real results put it on the dyno first. Then field test it. I would not waste the money on the pipe mod

·
Registered
284 Posts
The bmp pipe mod makes more hp then ne other bolt on aftermarket pipe. the guys at bmp really know there shit and they are very helping people. Thats the only place ill get my performance stuff for my f-cat now cuz they have awsome customer service to. :banana:

·
Registered
'17 ZR9000RR
1,663 Posts
Somebody has to have dynoed this, before and after. I'm considering this for my Mach, and was hoping you cat guys would have some info on what you are gettin' out of it.
Cold hard facts, not someone tellin' ya it works.

·
Registered
10,580 Posts
I had my F7 dynoed to compare stock and the pipe mod. Made power on the dyno. Search for "bikeman" in the firecat forum and look for a thread started by me.

·
Registered
284 Posts
average gain of about 5hp on the dyno for the f-cats, sometimes even more depending on what other mods you have.
:firecats_rule:

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Originally posted by bluebear@Sep 20 2005, 09:10 PM
I had my F7 dynoed to compare stock and the pipe mod.  Made power on the dyno.  Search for "bikeman" in the firecat forum and look for a thread started by me.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=884620
[/quote]
yup bluebear has test results
funny thing is you can put your heat sheild back on the stock pipe, i mean stock mod pipe he he heh he he, i have noticed it sounds like stock at idle but when you punch the throttle it sounds like a Speedwerx pipe but you have to switch pipes and really listen to both to hear any difference.

Nights are getting colder, days are getting shorter, all the skidoos are hiding over there in the corner. :beer:

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
Is it really that loud nightfireboy?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts