Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The dyno results were amazing. Our Stock Pipe Mod for the F5 works great! 4-5 Peak HP and 3-4 HP gain throught the low end and midrange. This Stock Pipe Mod works awesome. The dyno results will be avalible on our website very soon, we just couldn't wait to get out the great results. For $189.00 this mod is about the best bang for the buck avalible on the market! It is nearly impossible to see the difference between a stock pipe and our mod so your buddies and or the DNR will never know! Your stock heat shield will still fit back on after the modifications. Check out our website for more details. Get your pipe in the mail today, we have a 1-2 day turn around in most instances.
Thanks, Tim
715-294-4575

·
Registered
782 Posts
What all would i need to change in my ODS clutch kit to run this? I've heard the 700 pipe mod works well and i am very interested in doing this to my 500.

·
Registered
5,593 Posts
The pipe mod will work on the Sabercat. The engine and pipe are the same as the F5.

You should not have to do anything with your ODS clutch kit. Our pipe mod likes to run 100-200 RPM higher than stock.

Thanks,
Tim[/b]
I was thinking the Scat 500 and the F5 had different engines 80HP vs 105HP???

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.