Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Vendor
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Early Season Special on Dyno Tunes for you Midwest riders with our Superflow 902 engine dynomometer testing facility.
Normally $125/hr, early season special $100/hr
Call or email for an appointment.
715-247-6060
Preseason price good through Sept 15th./Extended through Oct 10th!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
i wish it was not such a long drive, we could figure out the jetting on my sled. I suppose i could take it to dynotech. :dunno:

·
Registered
235 Posts
Not happy with the perf. of my 05. What can be done with the dyno alone, or do I need to buy add ons to better perf. ? most important to me is a little better perf. ( like my 03 was) without any sacrifice to reliability.

G

·
That is a great opportunity for the midwest guys. Every bone stock and modified Firecat will benefit greatly from a couple of hours on a dyno like Bikeman's. Optimize timing, optimize fuel flow, know EXACTLY what RPM your HP peak occurs, and you will be rewarded with great performance. Remember these stock cats are factory tuned to run 20 miles WOT on 87 octane. So for shorter runs on hi test pump gas there's usually another 10-15hp available by just dropping the top end fuel pressure and maybe adding a little timing. That is the cheapest real HP you can buy. Plus there's nothing much more fun than seeing your sled run on a dyno like this. Plus Bikeman has Bob Harrington there who has lots of seat time on SuperFlow dynos.

·
Vendor
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by arcticcatboots@Aug 23 2005, 11:43 AM
Bike do you think you could help me squeeze some HP out of my sled for 1000' runs?

I would like to come out on Sept 3rd if possible!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=844678
[/quote]

No problem, we can set you up on the 3rd. Just give me a call or pm to make sure you want me write you on the schedule.
Thanks

·
Vendor
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by CatF7Pilot@Aug 23 2005, 08:16 PM
Not happy with the perf. of my 05. What can be done with the dyno alone, or do I need to buy add ons to better perf. ? most important to me is a little better perf. ( like my 03 was) without any sacrifice to reliability.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=845287
[/quote]

We can dial you in no problem. With our inline fuel reducer you can pick up some nice power and dial it in perfectly for you on the dyno. Other easy bolt ons are our pipe mod for your stock pipe, and a simple 2.5 degree timing key. You can easily get up to the mid to upper 140's. We have a great clutch kit for the 05's too.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Erich,
I'm Glad to see that you finally got some freetime to Run your new Supertoy.
Great endorsement from Jim, too! :div20:
Maybe you guys could post some "Before & After" #'s.
Is there a min. of time for Dyno use?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts