Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone remember what the bikeman black torsional secondary spring rate is? They dont list it anymore i know its lighter than the yellow they list. I think its more than a red/white

·
Banned
8,665 Posts
I run it in my ZR,900. It's right about in between the cat red white and cat green. That's what Mike told me and I would have to agree. I like it, it works well for me. I don't know the rate though.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for reply. I have the d&d gray and purple. I believe the black is right in between. The purple is a hair too much for helix im running. Works well from roll.and has good peak rpm but too much pressure out of the hole and causing my sled to have slight off line bog.

Hoping black clears that up or gray. I lowered pressure to least amount on the purple and sled fell on its face up top. Lost rpm.big time but had basicslly 0 preload.

·
Banned
8,665 Posts
I used the d&d purple before and the maroon too, I liked the bmp black better it was just what I was looking for. If it wasn't in the sled I'd let you try it.

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have it along with the dd purple and gray. The purple works but causes a slight off the line bog. Hoping going backwards in rate takes care of it. Purple does really well mid range

1 - 5 of 5 Posts