Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a 1999 zrt 800 im having troubles spinning off the line when racin its got a one inch track on it 150 picks i was thinking about putting a bigger track on it like inch an a quater or longer picks if you have any ideas for me let me cause every one gets me out of the hole but i come though at the end but some times it to late let me know how to fix this so i can be unbeatable

·
Registered
291 Posts
I have a 2000 zrt 800 1 inch track with 192 studs no problem out of the hole maybe set your suspension up different.

·
Registered
422 Posts
If you have the rear suspension set up to stiff you get no weight transfer and will spin. Try softening up your spring tension ajuster blocks. see if that helps.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
You want to set the suspension for maximum weight transfer to the track. Some of my bubbies with the newer rear suspensions remove the couplers from the rear. It will wheelie every time yoyu hit the gas, but not corner as well. Check how much stud penetration you have over you're track lug. The studs should be 3/8'' taller than the track lug, measure your's. What rpm is you're clutch coming in at? a higher than needed engagement will also kill you're traction off the line.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
okay ui will check that out my clutch ingages at 4100 so thats not to high i dont think im gonna try it next year cause the snow is pretty much all gone here but thanks for the tips

1 - 6 of 6 Posts