Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:D expecting up to 20" here in pa :D this has been an awesome winter in the northeast so far :D

·
Registered
236 Posts
Yeah real great, every storm is missing Maine. Last real storm was around the first of the year. The only reason we are still riding is the temps have been so cold the snow hasnt had a chance to settle or melt. Just 1 more big storm please.

P.S see what you can do about diverting this storm to my back yard. thanks

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
I agree, they all seem to miss us here in Maine or at least me. I live right on a weather line and the storms are either below or above us here. We do have snow and more than enough to ride, but I just want more like everyone else.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i usually take a week off and head to jackman,cause we dont get enough snow here in pa.but this year plenty of snow :D hope it gets up to you guys B) im on www.sledmaine as cat 580. maybe see you guys on there B)

·
Registered
614 Posts
Ilive in upstate NY. Plenty of snow here. Had about 22 below this morning , About the same yesterday, we ran about 30 miles yesterday.

·
Registered
960 Posts
m rand, you have the f6? how is it?!!!?!?!?!?!???

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
"m rand, you have the f6? how is it?!!!?!?!?!?!??? "

I love it. I just got it last Tuesday and haven't been able to ride it much beacuse of work, but I have plans to ride 3 days this week, so I'll have time to really play with it. It's my first new sled and my older sled of 2 years was a 94' Ski-Doo Formula ST 470. I don't have to tell any of you what a major difference going to the F6 is.

Once I have the chance, I'll post some pics which shouldn't be too hard since I'm a sports photographer.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Well, we are battoning down the hatches here in Fairfield County Connecticut. They are calling for 1 to 2 feet by Tuesday morning. Guess I will spend the better part of the next two days behind the wheel of the 1994 GMC 1 Ton with 9 foot Fisher plow and 3 yard sander. Hey, at least it is green and I will have the cash to pay for my F7 come April.

Wow, what a winter!!!! :D

·
Registered
745 Posts
here is central wisconsin we haven't got $hit for snow! last good winter was 1996, can't remember last time went powder riding around here gotta go up to northern WI or the UP.
Trails here are open, lotta dirt tho. Have fun with all the snow in the east guys! (wish it was hear. Think we could share?) :wub:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Same here HIGH OCTANE in central Minnesota been long dry season about 4 inches on the ground and with 30 this week lucky if will have it left . :angry: :angry: :angry:

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
We have not had over 4" on the ground.

This is the first year i have not been able to ride the trails @ my house. THIS SUCKS.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts