Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well they were calling for 8 + in Southwick and we have about an inch its 230 am and its raining now. I really dont care I'm not going to ride this year anyways.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
Well they were calling for 8 + in Southwick and we have about an inch its 230 am and its raining now. I really dont care I'm not going to ride this year anyways.[/b]
Woodford got 10 inches,just like your ol lady did when she dated me. Why don't you meet me up at woodford tommorow!!!! Oh i forgot you don't show up if you know you'll get beat!!!! The trails up north are gonna be great.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Only a few inches in Worcester this morning. I did notice it was raining also around 2:30 am. It has been snowing for a while since.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Phillipston has about 6 inches so far and it is a wet snow. So as far as snowmobiling and grooming is concerned it is equal to a foot.[attachment=406522:32743244.gif]

·
Registered
564 Posts
Excellent! I may ride to my New Years Party tonight and will be hitting the trails in the am.[/b]
What time you heading out in the mornning? I have the day off.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
What time you heading out in the mornning? I have the day off.[/b]
Anytime. Supposed to snow in the afternoon. My sled should be done sometime tomorrow also. I sent a pm with my cell.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts