Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Warning: This is a nit-pick! I've got 1500 miles on my std F7, I only weigh 140 lbs, and I've got what looks to be a permanent big ol' wrinkle across the top of the seat. Anyone else have this or seen this yet? I can't feel it when riding, but for a sled that's less than three months old, it looks a bit "worn in the saddle!" -- Roy

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Same wrinkle here! It started around 500 miles. Probably from trying to hang onto the f#$king
thing! It's fast!

·
Registered
13 Posts
I also have the same wrinkle and the seat is also distorted from the ice build up. I am taking the seat off this weekend to seal it.

·
Registered
348 Posts
I have the same. I think its because the foam is so soft. It goes away after its been in the warm garage for a day or so.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
this is one of the reasons i bought the boss....just don't like the stock seat all that much...seems to really lack in the quality it should considering the amount of wear it gets

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by skikvt@Jan 30 2003, 10:52 PM
I have the same. I think its because the foam is so soft. It goes away after its been in the warm garage for a day or so.
Hmmm.... mine seems to be there for the long haul!

On another note, just put on a PowerMadd 6" handlebar riser. It's anodized black, so it doesn't reflect in the gauge nearly as bad as the stock unanodized riser. I think I'm gonna like it. It raised the bars JUST enough to get them off MY knees during ALL turning positions, and makes them a tad easier to reach if/when you do any standup riding. Makes it a bit more difficult to see the digital part of the gauge however. Also, hope it doesn't raise the bars enough to cause cold hand problems! -- Roy

1 - 6 of 6 Posts