Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The sport lost a great man yesterday, he loved the sport and his photography, He will be missed by many, I know he was an avid poster on this group for years and you could always sense his passion for snowmobiling and the powersports industry.
Rest in Peace my friend and Happy trails on the other side.

Jeans Plant Hat Sleeve Smile
Tire Wheel Vehicle Motor vehicle Automotive tire
Shorts Sky Tree Hat Smile

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
Damn... RIP Ed
Whenever I seen his avatar pic, I read his posts.

Do we know what happened?

·
Registered
Matryx Assault 850 and Fully Loaded Titan Beast
2,909 Posts
Back when I first joined HCS probably 8 years ago Ed gave me good advice many times.
I never had the chance to personally meet him so seeing the pictures posted of him were great to see. "Thank You" He sure looks like a passionate and happy guy in those pictures.
Rest in Peace Ed. My best wishes go out to his family who will forever miss him dearly. Big Fuse will never be forgotten here.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Horrible news. I had the pleasure of running into Ed unintentionally when riding in South Junction Ontario at a warming shelter. A very passionate snowmobiler for sure with a great love for this sport. Praying for your family.

·
Registered
2012 Pro R Switchback
4,261 Posts
sad to hear. He was on here a lot then got bullied off and went to polaristarpower and posted there quite a bit. He's from my area, and i'll mention it to a few people i know as well who don't come on here anymore.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts