Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is ur suit that you were wearing in the pics just a shell or was that actually a coat because it looks sweet and i might have to go buy one like yours but i didn't know if it was a shell or a coat

·
Registered
772 Posts
the one that is to the left as my avatar is FRX pants and FXR pullover......i was supprised coupled with the a sweater how warm it was..blocks the wind real good..but when its like 15 degrees out the next day i ussed my Castle Racing jacket..heres a pic of that one..sorry not the best pic again..but acctually the castle colors and the FXR colors are right on..the pic makes it look differnt..

For the money the Castle CR2 jacket is the best bang for the buck..its a medium thickness jacked..warm enough for the cold days but its got AWESOME ventilation..its got vent under the arm pits....one on each side of the chest..and one big one in the back..for the warm days or moutians it rocks..and its got a big padded flap (sno cross style) in the back...sharp jacket and i like the pants..keeps the wind out real good and pre bent knees for the stand up style

Attachments

·
Registered
516 Posts
Is that a compass you are checking......? ^_^

·
Registered
772 Posts
haha timmy...i think i was just picking up a handfull of snow and running it through my hands...i hadnt seen fresh stuff in so long was amazed by this white stuff

1 - 7 of 7 Posts