Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I really enjoyed the Big East Sled Show this year. Got some Amsoil cheap and saw all the new sleds. Im a cat gut but i really liked the new fussion the 600 HO with the M10 may be my next new sled. Anyone else have fun up there

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I was up there on saturday and thought this years attendance was down from previous years. But I did score on some good deals, like a pair of C&A Pro Razors with carbides and mounting kit for $275. Also found 144 studs and double and single backers with tall nut for $200. If no one has ever been before, then I'd make plans for next years show if I was you.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Yah i was there friday when the doors opened, i got a real good deal on my white C and A pro's also, I also bought my studds and sled cart from shadetree, and some chrome and black powermadd handgaurds, and of course a new coat for my g/f. I got all the stuff put on my sled yesterday so i'm working on some pics right now.

Also it was pretty cool to see Jimmy Blaze in person :banana:

·
Registered
125 Posts
I was there Sunday. I thought last years show was better. More guys selling lifts and dollys at a good price and also I did not see the Edge electronics guys there this year. What is up with that?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Originally posted by Mcatdriver@Oct 3 2005, 09:49 AM
I really enjoyed the Big East Sled Show this year.  Got some Amsoil cheap and saw all the new sleds.  Im a cat gut but i really liked the new fussion the 600 HO with the M10 may be my next new sled.  Anyone else have fun up there
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=905225
[/quote]
The show was not as good as last year, but I got great deals on Amsoil Interceptor, and on Ski Doo clothing and accessories from S.A.K. recreational products. This guy ( SteveRev ) saved us over $400.00 on everything we bought. With the catalog price increase from BRP this year, this is the guy to see for Ski Doo. Top Banana :banana: also, you cannot get Stud prices this cheap anywhere else.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Originally posted by frankmans@Oct 6 2005, 09:07 AM
The show was not as good as last year, but I got great deals on Amsoil Interceptor, and on Ski Doo clothing and accessories from S.A.K. recreational products.  This guy ( SteveRev ) saved us over  $400.00 on everything we bought.  With the catalog price increase from BRP this year, this is the guy to see for Ski Doo. Top Banana  :banana: also, you cannot get Stud prices this cheap anywhere else.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=911937
[/quote]

Who/what is S. A. K.? Thanks.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Are there 4 gallons in a case? Interested in knowing as I am going to a couple of shows this month. 4 jugs for 92.00 would be a great buy.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
intercepter 77.20 a case and 10 to become a amsoil member so 87.20 total and I also bought a case of injecter for 64 so I though it was a real good deal.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts