Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
HCS Ambassador
2014 ZR8000lxr 19-20 mileage = 904.5
4,063 Posts
Yeah, love that article. Recruit jail birds who are in for life to deal in drugs. Hey what do they have to loose ? Nothing. More life. Ugh.

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
This stuff will continue to happen as long as states keep bad security practices in place. Top places for contraband to be Introduced into facilities are contact visitation rooms ,package rooms, and through the mail/legal mail . They need to stop the currant methods. And counter money transfers into inmate/convict accounts .

·
Premium Member
16,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I recommend the death penalty for anyone who deals drugs. It kills others, and creates terrible costs to society, so it is justified. Obviously, prison doesn't stop it. Extermination does. We need to quit treating it as a victimless crime. Dead dealers are the only good ones.

·
Registered
2018 XCR Switchback 800
1,815 Posts
I recommend the death penalty for anyone who deals drugs. It kills others, and creates terrible costs to society, so it is justified. Obviously, prison doesn't stop it. Extermination does. We need to quit treating it as a victimless crime. Dead dealers are the only good ones.
Funny - I'm not willing to go that far, BUT - This drug addiction is at the CORE of the homeless problem in this country.

Minneapolis has just allowed ALL CITY PARKS to become HOMELESS SANCTUARIES. Letting these people take over our community PARKS is STUPIDITY at its best.

But, in the same breath, they spent $6.5 MILLION to buy a warehouse to be converted into a COVID-19 Morge - WTF!!!

Maybe they should take on a novel idea to convert said building into a homeless location and staff it with counselors and invite the homeless to help get them off the drugs, into treatment, and offer trade school opportunities??

We've elected complete MORONS on how to address this issue.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Funny - I'm not willing to go that far, BUT - This drug addiction is at the CORE of the homeless problem in this country.

Minneapolis has just allowed ALL CITY PARKS to become HOMELESS SANCTUARIES. Letting these people take over our community PARKS is STUPIDITY at its best.

But, in the same breath, they spent $6.5 MILLION to buy a warehouse to be converted into a COVID-19 Morge - WTF!!!

Maybe they should take on a novel idea to convert said building into a homeless location and staff it with counselors and invite the homeless to help get them off the drugs, into treatment, and offer trade school opportunities??

We've elected complete MORONS on how to address this issue.
That makes sense, you should already know the Dems are all about common dollars not common cents (sense). LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts