Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for opinions on the f sleds in the real big bumps? compared to rev's and iq's can they hang in the 3' bumps and ditch banging? obviosly snopro.
scott

·
Premium Member
19,980 Posts
looking for opinions on the f sleds in the real big bumps? compared to rev's and iq's can they hang in the 3' bumps and ditch banging? obviosly snopro.
scott[/b]
Lets put it this way.
My friend has a 2008 Ski Doo XP 800X and I have a 2008 F-1000 Sno Pro [ both equal riders ] and we were pretty much were exchanging paint on the real rough trails and big jumps.
They are that close but the only advantage to the F-1000, I was more comfy and less fatigued than my buddy on the XP.

·
Registered
408 Posts
I was up in NEK, VT this past weekend and coming off a 06 Sabercat 700 to my 08 F8 Sno Pro Nightfire nite and day difference times 2 or maybe more. I put just over 500 miles on in 2 days. Last year I put 330 in a day and a half on the sabercat and I was sore for like 3 days or more. Go for the Fseries I was doing about 50mph on some of the bumps from Derby to Canaan, VT.

·
Registered
15,536 Posts
On the firecat I called them bumps, on the f-series I call them jumps. sled is the best I have ever seen for holding a line in the rough stuff and being comfortable. very predictable!! not all worn out and beat up at the end of the day either.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts