Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,938 Posts
theres new snow in the hillz and frost on the ground im hoping for a early winter

·
Registered
5,676 Posts
I'm hoping for an early winter here too. I hope it snows early and stays all winter long. No late snowstorms hopefully--We don't catch any lobsters and i can't make money to put into the M6. And if i cant do that well you know what happens...

:drunk:

·
Registered
743 Posts
i know how you feel man, we have a camp in eustis and we wernt able to do any good riding last year untill like feb.

·
Premium Member
2,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by thesweeper09@Sep 6 2005, 03:28 PM
nice lookin toys ya got there
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=862904
[/quote]

My wife said the same thing :augen41:

My comment back was the ZR600 and the F7/8 are yours :dunno:

And it isn't often that the Harley starts up that she doesn't come running :div20:

Thanks for the "nice toys" comment :beerchug:

·
Registered
382 Posts
First of all -- You have an enviable collection. Very nice.

Second -- Could someone please explain to me why I see so many guys on this website with jacked-up ditch-bagin' sleds, but come summer, they apparently prefer to cruise sedately on their 950lb chromed-up Harleys??

I mean, come on. In my simplistic (perhapse crazy) way of thinking, if you ride an Electra-Glide in the summer, one could extrapolate that your preference for winter riding is a nice touring model such as a Pantera or a Bearcat. Likewise, if your winter ride is an F-cat, I would (wrongly) assume you may have a typical sportbike - or perhaps a Buell or BMW if you want to get fancy.

I don't mean this as an offense. Everybody has their preferences, and apparently I am not with the mainstream on this issue. All I know is that if I was going to purchase a bike, it would be something sporty. Apparently, quite a few guys go the other way when buying a bike. Please help me understand. It seems like people have split personalities when it comes to sleds. Maybe sleds just bring out the teenager in all of us.

·
Registered
145 Posts
most of us have wive's, and they are more fair weather minded, they want to go riding in the warm weather. and if they arn't happy when they go nobody's happy. so we give in too there wishe's , and buy a bike they can ride on without discomfort. And room for all their stuff they can't leave at home. this leave's them in a little better mood , when that last minute sled trip with the boy's come's up. at least that is how it work's under this roof. mine even has her own scooter but like's it behind me so she can gop around. I think most guy's like the big bike's because of the storage issue also. And this world we live in doesn't really warent the use of 150mph bike's when the speed limit is half of that. well my two cent's :beerchug:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts