Hardcore Sledder banner

21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
6,810 Posts
Is Biden with his brain working on all cylinders any better ?
Lol.
Younger gen dems needs to see the real Biden. Older gen needs to be reminded. Even if it doesn’t change their vote, it will make them nauseous.

·
Registered
6,810 Posts
Biden says your not black enough to vote for him....yeah he's right, but i wouldn't vote for him anyways. What a jackass.
Ha,ha.
Same thing but more specifically Biden just said to a black Interviewer and I quote ‘If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

Oh boy. He’s fuked. Can’t wait to here lash back from some and probable silence from main street media.

·
Registered
39,571 Posts
Ha,ha.
Same thing but more specifically Biden just said to a black Interviewer and I quote ‘If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

Oh boy. He’s fuked. Can’t wait to here lash back from some and probable silence from main street media.
Well some on the left are already saying he should apologize for that.

·
Registered
6,810 Posts
I can’t wait to here from Candace Owen and Katrina Pearson (sp?) and a few other key black republican activists. Regular people too, obviously.

Temember his chains comments not too long ago ? I fell over on those comments. Wtf.

·
Premium Member
15,598 Posts
Joe Biden at his finest:

·
Registered
39,571 Posts
Biden needs to change the tax code if he wants to get his way. Any company smart enough can currently take advantage of various loopholes and loses paying little or no taxs. There's no law saying they need to pay more.

·
Registered
6,810 Posts
He never voted for anything good in his 50 years.

21 - 40 of 43 Posts