Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
8,178 Posts
Zebra can't change it's stripes. At least back then he could talk.

I'm curious about why he is running. I don't think in his condition that he even wants to run or be POTUS. How could he? It would be far too draining, the dude can't even do simple videos from his basement, being in the White House would kill him in a year or two. Unless they just lock him away and his staff makes all decisions but he'd still have to know what's going on and answer to media etc, so I just don't know. No way he is physically close to the condition it would require though.

·
Registered
6,769 Posts
1st debate, Trump should walk over to Biden and smell his hair. Will establish dominance and freak the fuk out of Biden and all democrats.
Hahahahahahahaha

·
Premium Member
15,560 Posts
:rolleyes: Hilarious video. The fact that any Political Party would stand behind a proven liar like Biden is all anyone with a brain should need to know to decide which party to back. And, this type of individual is everywhere in that party.

·
Registered
6,769 Posts
What a great time for a person to be a trump hater huh ? Lololololololololol

·
Registered
131 Posts
I hope that anyone who votes for Joe understands they will, in effect, be allowing non-elected people to act as the POTUS. If brains were dynamite, he couldn't blow his nose

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
I hope that anyone who votes for Joe understands they will, in effect, be allowing non-elected people to act as the POTUS. If brains were dynamite, he couldn't blow his nose

The other thing they are voting for, is to eliminate their own constitutional rights and freedoms, and want more of the same of what's going on now, but worse, by far, then, pull that lever for Joe.

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
The past obama/biden administration was about as corrupt, and inept as it gets. You need to ask yourself...do we really need to repeat this again?
That is probably why he is running. Some of them are in deep trouble as well as the existence of their party. Back in power and they can make all their trouble disappear.

·
Premium Member
15,560 Posts
The other thing they are voting for, is to eliminate their own constitutional rights and freedoms, and want more of the same of what's going on now, but worse, by far, then, pull that lever for Joe.
Illinois is the best example of where Biden would take the country.

·
Registered
6,769 Posts
Obama was a yes man.
His wife, his kids, his MIL, all officials in Democratic party, most donors in Dem party (Obama’s actually sent one of their girls to work for Harvey Weinstein one summer) and most left leaning World Leaders.

This is how corruption really runs rampant. How many unelected officials in the US got what they wanted and ran around basically unchecked.

Barry wasn’t all that smart, all he did was say okay to people and nations.

·
Registered
39,546 Posts
Illinois is the best example of where Biden would take the country.
Thats where obama learned his trade and taught it to biden.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts