Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone getting a good deal on 04 f7's in vermont or anywhere in the northeast.i usually get 1000-1200. off of the list price when preordering.this is going to be my first cat so i don't have much pull with any dealers.best price so far is from kingdomcat VT $8200.00 for a nightfire f7 snopro.i did see the dealer base cost sheet at another dealer it read $7050.00,i would like to see a number around 7500. :eek:

·
Registered
2,309 Posts
Check with the Outdoor Shop. Their info can be found on the main menue of this forum.

·
Registered
318 Posts
My buddy bought his black F7 at KingdomKat over the summer. He paid 7300. and has had great service from them. Allthough after they did the oil pump adjustment it was way down on power. We have since adjusted it back 3 turns & is much better.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
I also use Kingdom Cat. There service is excellent and very quick.
I understand that George, their mechanic, is one of the only Cat Master
Certified Techs around. He rides an F5 himself. I haven't gotten a
price yet from my '04, but will be soon.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the info guys,i want to buy my sled from kingdom because thats were i ride so if have any problems they will help me quicker(i hope)but i'd like to ge a better deal.i will check the outdoor shop lead,any other good deal info would be appreciated

·
Premium Member
10,637 Posts
Well my $$ is lower..but you ride there, they are in a snow area etc...I don't think the dealer cost was that low though..?? any more info you can PM me.

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
I was told today by a dealer $7099 on a std susp. any graphics package. If you would like to know the dealer is allamakee arctic cat. Just north of waukon Ia. Sorry for the edit I forgot to say F7efi

1 - 7 of 7 Posts