Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks. I remember someone saying there was a place that sold them for like 390.00. Mt sports or something like that. :)

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
If you want a boss seat built to your height, weight, and riding style call boss direct at 801-785-3413 and talk to jim the head engineer...he'll get you suited up straight....have any questions please pm me and i'll help you out.....believe me ....YOU WILL LOVE THIS SEAT!!

Attachments

·
Registered
575 Posts
Try Al's Snowmobile. I saw a boss seat in their magazine but its 2002 catalog. Give them a ring at 802-487-1000. Or check them out at AlsSnowmobile.com

·
Registered
978 Posts
i love als, where else can u go there he lets u take the sled and take the parts u need bring it back and then pay him... the guys there are great, i could stay there for hours just lookin at the shelves

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Originally posted by screamin_yz@Feb 24 2003, 09:23 PM
Anyone else WHere is the guy that lives out west and does all the powder riding he knows a place also
why would you want to buy it from a place that doesn't custom build it to your specs....also you buy it from the factory i've heard its much faster....factory orders first then ...dealers.

·
Registered
437 Posts
dont get me wrong but thoes are like 500 bucks right, so if you had a brand new f7 sno pro and only 500 to spend on "hop ups" would you still get the seat?

·
Registered
978 Posts
no, i wouldn't get a new seat unless i had the money to do it and still be able to repair and tkae care of the sled, it would prolly be one of the last things i'd do

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
Tracksusa.com the guy that sells the tracks had a close out on the seats at a good price still might have some. Another one Greenpaw over on snowest sells them at a good price also

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
Originally posted by SnoStalker@Feb 24 2003, 09:42 PM
dont get me wrong but thoes are like 500 bucks right, so if you had a brand new f7 sno pro and only 500 to spend on "hop ups" would you still get the seat?
AFTER RIDING ON THIS SEAT.....HELL YES ...IT WOULD BE FIRST THING I DO....IT MAKES THE STOCK SEAT LOOK PATHETIC AND THE PERFORMANCE IS LEAPS AND BOUNDS ABOVE STOCK...REMEMBER BOYS YOUR SEAT IS PART OF YOUR SUSPENSION!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts