Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A LOW PRESSURE SYSTEM, CURRENTLY IN THE OUTAOUAIS, WILL MOVE TO LIE NEAR LAKE SAINT-JEAN THIS EVENING THEN OVER THE LOWER NORTH SHORE TUESDAY MORNING. AHEAD AND NEAR THIS SYSTEM, SIGNIFICANT AMOUNTS OF SNOW ARE EXPECTED OVER SEVERAL REGIONS OF CENTRAL AND EASTERN QUEBEC. ALSO, STRONG EAST WINDS AHEAD OF THIS LOW WILL BECOME SOUTHWEST IN ITS WAKE. WINDS WILL GUST UP TO 60 KM/H AND MORE OVER SEVERAL REGIONS.

And just so mother nature dosnt let you completely enjoy this she will bring rain and temps near 40 F this weekend.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Here is what I found on the Lanaudiere sled site this afternoon.

Snowmobile Trails Conditions
Lanaudière, Quebec, Canada
Attention snowmobilers, the season 2006-07 is open!
Get ready and have a safe journey!

Rawdon/Joliette/Berthierville/Saint-Ambroise-de-Kildare/Saint-Thomas/Saint-Barthélémy
General conditions : Trails closed
State of trails : Not available
Update 08/01/07

Saint-Calixte-Saint-Esprit/Saint-Lin/Sainte-Julienne/Saint-Roch
Update 08/01/07

Saint-Côme/Saint-Donat/Parc Mont-Tremblant/N-D Merci/Saint-Alphonse-Rodriguez
General conditions : Good
State of trails : New snow
UPDATE : 08/01/2007

Mont-Tremblant National Park trails are open, starting at the Pimbina entrance.

Saint-Côme, Saint-Alphonse-Rodriguez, N-D Merci and Saint-Donat trails are closed.

Saint-Jean-de-Matha/Saint-Gabriel/Sainte-Béatrix/Saint-Félix/Lourdes/Saint-Norbert
Update 08/01/07

Sector Manawan/Saint-Michel-des-Saints/Saint-Zénon/Sainte-Émélie/Rouge-Matawin
Update 08/01/07
For more information: Auberge du Vieux-Moulin 450 884-0211

Terrebonne/Mascouche/L'Assomption/L'Épiphanie
Update 08/01/07

·
Registered
615 Posts
I'm really losing hope now too. This is by far the worst year I remember in southern Que. with the 7 day forcast looking baaaad real bad. Lets hope that cold they keep talking about moves in soon if ever. :beerchug:

·
Registered
273 Posts
I'm really losing hope now too. This is by far the worst year I remember in southern Que. with the 7 day forcast looking baaaad real bad. Lets hope that cold they keep talking about moves in soon if ever. :beerchug:[/b]

Check this site:

www.wxrisk.com

It's pretty wordy but this guy was talking about a cold snap a week ago when the other weather "experts" were still calling for warm conditions

·
Registered
190 Posts
Actually snowed yesterday from Ladysmith north.....my guess would be about 10cm...3-4 inches or so. I drove through yesterday afternoon. Cooler temps last night but the grounds is real wet from all the warmer shit last week. If the temps drops down as per the forecast what's left could freeze up pretty good. Still need a big dump to play.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts