Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 05 f7 sno pro I want to do some mods over the summer and im looking for some guidents. I dont want to do any engine mods just add ons. Im going to clutch it and put only a pipe on no can, the old owner put v force 3 reeds in and thats it as far as i know. The clutch has a yellow spring in it I think thats stock?? So what would be the best cluch set up for my sled , I also may do the 10.4 upgrad or should I have to do this if i cluch it? Now for the fuel part should I put a fuel regulator on or go with the boondocker ? They do the same thing dont they? Im burning two tanks of gas to one tank of oil so i thing i may need to go with one those right? Im not bouilding a race sled but i would like to be up front when i want to be, i didnt like being able to keep up with thouse 03's any info would be great I just dont want to play the ??? game. My weight is 195 lbs if that makes a differance with clutching thanks adam

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
call dan at the ODS shop for a clutch kit. Make sure u run a kit with whatever pipe you aregoing with. Thats the first thing you need to figure out what brand. Then clutch to the pipe and as far as the fuel reducer, Id just leave it alone. Mostly BD boxes are for big bore, waste of money if you have a stock engine IMO.

Nice Family there. :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
call dan at the ODS shop for a clutch kit. Make sure u run a kit with whatever pipe you aregoing with. Thats the first thing you need to figure out what brand. Then clutch to the pipe and as far as the fuel reducer, Id just leave it alone. Mostly BD boxes are for big bore, waste of money if you have a stock engine IMO.

Nice Family there. :)[/b]
thanks my sleds my 4th baby!!!! what pipe do you think i shoud go with?? AS friend of mine is thinking of sending his stock pipe sent out and reworked, what do think of that?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks my sleds my 4th baby!!!! what pipe do you think i shoud go with?? AS friend of mine is thinking of sending his stock pipe sent out and reworked, what do think of that?[/b]
I should proff read before I post

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
ha ha no biggie. The 2 i think is either a BMP mod pipe (expensive though), send yours in and they mod it. Or get a speedwerx. After belonging to this site for 2 years, Im no longer a fan of D&D, seems like their quality control is poor.

·
Registered
2017 Thunder Cat
45 Posts
Some of the best mods to do,
D & D y pipe
Bikeman pipe mod
2 degree timing key
clutch kit, I run Goodwin, but there are a lot of great kits.
Lots of studs and long carbide runners.
Hang On and have fun

·
Registered
8,475 Posts
Some of the best mods to do,
D & D y pipe
Bikeman pipe mod
2 degree timing key
clutch kit, I run Goodwin, but there are a lot of great kits.
Lots of studs and long carbide runners.
Hang On and have fun[/b]
and always keep it clean...a clean sled is a fast sled LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts