Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
2021 SB Assault 850
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm totally starving right now so that's driving this question but where is your favorite food and drink places.

I totally dig these places for both.

Pine Junction in Clymer NY. What an amazing atmosphere, fire pit, and great food & staff
Tug Hill Hook & Ladder up on the hill. Such a fun place, and the cheese curds are so freeking good. Stephanie is the best.
The Timberview up on the hill. Great place to watch the games or races and the breakfast sandwich with bacon and sausage...... Laura rocks

·
Registered
2014 ZR8000lxr 19-20 mileage = 904.5
4,424 Posts
Pine Junction is a good place.
I personally like Webb's restaurant too (at least in the past). And it's nice if your staying there as drinking and riding isn't a good idea anyway.

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
hickory chicken sandwich at tugger's. montague used to have a good prime rib sandwich. and for those in the know, the pot roast sandwich at the blue canoe. damn that was good. stickdude couldn't believe i ate it all . too good to leave behind. one of my all time favorites is gone coastal in lee center. that is some good eats right there! lid knows about that one for sure

·
Registered
5,744 Posts
hickory chicken sandwich at tugger's. montague used to have a good prime rib sandwich. and for those in the know, the pot roast sandwich at the blue canoe. damn that was good. stickdude couldn't believe i ate it all . too good to leave behind. one of my all time favorites is gone coastal in lee center. that is some good eats right there! lid knows about that one for sure
Where is the blue canoe. I’ve never been there. The others I sure have. Don’t forget the deep fried cheese curds with spicy tia sauce at the hook and ladder. I always thought burgers and fries were good at whiskey jacks. I’ve had good fish fries at highmarket. And have had all kinds of well prepared meals at the hideaway. Annnnnnnd. Don’t forget the lil steak sandwhichs and the cheap drinks etc at the milkplant. Booneville hotel has always been a place I would stop to eat. The wigwam is another good stop. I like places that I know are gonna be open and don’t get all the way there to find out they closed early or are not open etc. the milkplant is always open , montague is open a lot , Osceola hotel and the wigwam you can usually count on them to have the lights on.

·
Registered
2021 SB Assault 850
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Pine Junction is a good place.
I personally like Webb's restaurant too (at least in the past). And it's nice if your staying there as drinking and riding isn't a good idea anyway.
Added bonus at Webbs is they really don't care if your in the pool or hot tub after hours if your being respectable.

·
Registered
2021 SB Assault 850
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah ur holding out on us Brew. the Montague actual sat Prime rib is really not bad actually.

·
Registered
2021 SB Assault 850
1,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Where is the blue canoe. I’ve never been there. The others I sure have. Don’t forget the deep fried cheese curds with spicy tia sauce at the hook and ladder. I always thought burgers and fries were good at whiskey jacks. I’ve had good fish fries at highmarket. And have had all kinds of well prepared meals at the hideaway. Annnnnnnd. Don’t forget the lil steak sandwhichs and the cheap drinks etc at the milkplant. Booneville hotel has always been a place I would stop to eat. The wigwam is another good stop. I like places that I know are gonna be open and don’t get all the way there to find out they closed early or are not open etc. the milkplant is always open , montague is open a lot , Osceola hotel and the wigwam you can usually count on them to have the lights on.
Hayloft is tasty. Ive been on some snirt getting there

1 - 20 of 64 Posts