Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for a new apex and i want a supercharger and i want a new 2006 apex or rtx so i started looking and surfing the internet and found a yamaha dealer out west that has a couple of brand new 2006 4 strokes for sale and one has a stage 1 supercharger but i want a stage 2 supercharger with 280 HP which is more money.well anyways the apex is a 136 track and is the one with the supercharger and i tell the dealer i would buy it but i want the stage 2 supercharger with 280 Hp which is more money and this sled is a few thousand miles away so i figured that this will never work out so i tell the dealer i will look closer to home for a turnkey supercharged apex or rtx so the dealer calls me back and tells me that they will add the stage 2 superchager which is 7000 installed and remeber this is a brand new apex 136 candy red in color and delivered to my house by truck in two weeks for 12.137.00 out the door and that includes all the shipping cost.i still cant believe this because that new 2006 apex 136 alone would be over 1000.00 dollars new out the door at any other dealer and the super charger from mountain performance installed is 7000 dillars with labor and this is the stage 2 280 Hp setup with some mild motor work.i am happy and should but this sled.even my local dealer said tha is the deal of the century.i dont know how the yamaha dealer could sell a new apex so cheap because this would mean the new apex is being sold for just a little over 5000 dollars and then 7000 for the syage 2 supercharger kit installed with clutching and the motor work.like i said this is 2006 136 apex candy red color with the stage 2 280 HP mountain performance supercharger and no miles brand new delivered to my house out the door for 12.137.00 dollars and this includes all the shipping etc turn key and the sled like i said is a few thousand miles away.is this a good deal because i am still thinking about it but i know i wont loose much money if i go to sell it but i am not sure what to do.is this the best deal anyone has ever heard of because it is to me and i should buy this sled.i just would like to know what some of the other yamaha owners would think of this deal

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Souds like a good deal. Yamaha is really trying to move sleds. They may be trying to get rid of some superchargers aswell? I just picked up a 06' Vector GT for 6000, pretty good MSRP is 9000.

·
Registered
31 Posts
that deal sounds to good to be true man.
I would love to get my hands on a supercharger stage 2. so after you buy that sled. do you think you could hook me up with the name of that place.
tell him ill pay more then you did, but not to much
I have an 07 attak and the supercharger is going in next year.
but yah my email is.

[email protected]
[email protected]

if you dont mind i wont buy ur sled already have one.

thanks?

·
Registered
2,002 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
that deal sounds to good to be true man.
I would love to get my hands on a supercharger stage 2. so after you buy that sled. do you think you could hook me up with the name of that place.
tell him ill pay more then you did, but not to much
I have an 07 attak and the supercharger is going in next year.
but yah my email is. I send the money tommorow in the morning with my debit card and will not finance this one.i called the dealer back today and asked if i could get the sled for less because i was not going to buy it even for that price so after talking on the phone a while today the dealer says that they will make a final offer and i can have the sled for 11.400.00 dollars out the door turnkey and delivered so now i have saved over 700 dollars from the original asking price.I will give out the dealers name and location when sled is home.our hometown yamaha dealer said that this is to good to be true and to be carefull and get paper work sent so i will go directly to the bank in the morning and have my banker do the transaction and have all documents from there sent so i have proof of the sale.like i figured and a couple other dealers i talked to also said that i am buying the sled for 4500.00 dollars because the stage 2 supercharger installed is 7000 dollars with labor and the motor work and the boondocker clutch kit and this is a brand new apex 136 candy red color with reverse.I have never rode an apex so i hope i like it.the only thing i am not sure about is its a long track and i hope that it is a fun sled to own.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Personally I like using credit cards so there is some protection on the purchase. Often times, debit cards don't offer any...money is out of the account and that's that. Charge it and pay it off when the bill comes.

·
Registered
31 Posts
hell I would have paid 14000 for that sled.. motor work.. stage 2 s/c...
yah I wud have paid 14. and your going to love it, smooth power for stock!!
so yah supercharger stage 2... snappy power... wheelie machine bro..
hang on to that thing.. you got my dream upgrade man..
if you can email that dealer It would really be appericated..
thanks,

josh

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.