Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, got 6" of snow overnight, got me thinking about getting the sled ready over the next month or snow :D. Anyway, still have the stock black skis on my F6, and they suck! Was looking at SLP Power Pros, just wondering what carbides are good for these skis? Unstudded track. Anyone suggest other skis? Mostly zip across the lake and through semi-hard bumpy ungroomed trails. Thanks!

·
Registered
2,321 Posts
assuming you do a lot of off trail... those skis are probly your best bet for the money... they seem to work great everywhere tho...

i would go with 6" shapers from stud boy...

:fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy: :fluffy:

·
Registered
210 Posts
I have Bergstrom's on my stock skis and they made a huge difference, I won't run anything else but the Advantage3's from now on.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I have Pow Pross and the tripple crowns, or advantage 3's, had them on My 04 EXT and will put them on My 06 Xfire, they are the best skeg on the market, tough, long wearing and very reliable.

Worth every cent, and handle like nothing else...

:beerchug:

·
Registered
369 Posts
I have PP's on my 03 F7, which pushed a bit. The stock carbides from SLP are not that good. I switched to the Studboy Shaper bar and WOW. 7.5" or 9" if you are a more agressive rider.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Has anyone run the SLP "SLT's". I was reading in SnowTech and they like those for the Firecats. What are the different characteristics?

Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts