Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My uncle is lookin for a Canister (loud) he rides on his own property(200acres) and never really trail rides so anyone know a loud can? thanks steve

·
Registered
650 Posts
If you must go with a race can, I'd say MBRP. I've heard one on a Ski-Doo twin of some sort and it sounded pretty sweet. JMO though.

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
the best can is stock...all the rest you loose hp...get a set of pipes.....much better...

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
wait till the neighbours get aload of big bore sled barkin through twin pipes with steel silencers...ha ha

·
Registered
872 Posts
I got a can im looking to get rid of it was for my 98 zr 600
Its a .stuff rumble pack can EX. I bought it online and it says its for a zr 500 600 or 800. I dont know how it sounds i got rid of the sled before i could use it. Mint condition. Looking around $150 but make an offer if your interested.

Im not on this site everyday but you can email me at [email protected] too.

Oh ya got pipes (single and twin D&D for a zr600) if anyone is interested too

·
Registered
4,084 Posts
berrybry, I may be intersted in one of the D&D pipes if my buddy buys the sled he's lookin at.

·
Registered
125 Posts
how r ya...if you wont a Loud can go with a MBRP, make sure you get the race version though its really loud and it sounds sweet. i have one on my 98 ZL 500 carb and sounds amazing..at idle its like stock around engagement it starts to crackle then the take out er out on a wide open lake and nail er and she will scream.

·
Registered
20,648 Posts
every can for a zr 600 screams. There is no such thing as a quiet can for that sled. That sled is louder than a f7 stock.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
forget about the silencer cause they all have this annoying sound to them....do it right and get yourself some black magic twins....i got them on my 99500 and have the trail canister as well as the race canister and NOTHING sounds better than it!

·
Registered
632 Posts
I'm waiting for my canister to come on my 99 600 I'm anxiously awaiting to hear how neat it's going to sound. Oxygen how does it sound on your 500?

·
HCS We're Watching You !!
573 Posts
I had a black magic can on my 98 ZR 600. WOW...that thing was soooo loud. I was louder then ZRT's that were piped and those ZRT's are loud. IF you want something that will get peoples attention at a 1/4 mile away, i would look into the black magic race can. Got a ton of looks with that thing on my sled.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts