Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Will be for a 22 rmk 850 I’ve never had any experience with adjustable weights and wondering what the best option is for ease of changing Do magnetic with holes near the tip need to be taken out to adjust? Are set screw style threw the heel able to be adjusted without removing anything?

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Personally, if I were looking for adjustable weights. I would look for the right profile first(maybe similar to stock) , over ease of adjust. 15-20 minutes of adjusting if have to take weights out is better then spending half a short season trying to figure out right combinations of the wrong profile.

·
Premium Member
22 850 Assault, 21 XC 650 137
3,335 Posts
Will be for a 22 rmk 850 I’ve never had any experience with adjustable weights and wondering what the best option is for ease of changing Do magnetic with holes near the tip need to be taken out to adjust? Are set screw style threw the heel able to be adjusted without removing anything?
Where are you riding? Elevation? I personally like the SLP magnum force. Takes minutes to adjust. The dalton QAP and Cutler are nice also. I'm not a fan of the magnets.

I put 2500 miles on the SLP magnum force and they looked like new. Bushings were tight still. No complaints.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Where are you riding? Elevation? I personally like the SLP magnum force. Takes minutes to adjust. The dalton QAP and Cutler are nice also. I'm not a fan of the magnets.

I put 2500 miles on the SLP magnum force and they looked like new. Bushings were tight still. No complaints.
High elevation will be B.C. 5-8000 for the most part but also want to be able to add weight for Ontario riding and trying to do some searching but unsure if it’s recommended to change springs or helix between sea level and high elevation I’m new to this high elevation thing

1 - 5 of 5 Posts