Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went riding last week with groomerdriver over in Merer area. I hit a big gully, riding behind Jim and thought I hit hard, Well I put the sled up on the rack and sure enough, right lower A-arm is bent up about 1/4 inch, flaked paint on the underside by the sway bar mount. Shit!!!!!!!!! Going to yamaha joe this morning to fix. Hopefully warranty? new bars are in too!!!!!!!!!!! Hooorayyyyyyyyyyyyy No more cold hands. Anyone else bend there A-arms? This is my first in my life, except for the totaled out sled years ago. That bent every damn thing.LOL

2,329 Posts
I went riding last week with groomerdriver over in Merer area. I hit a big gully, riding behind Jim and thought I hit hard, Well I put the sled up on the rack and sure enough, right lower A-arm is bent up about 1/4 inch, flaked paint on the underside by the sway bar mount. Shit!!!!!!!!! Going to yamaha joe this morning to fix. Hopefully warranty? new bars are in too!!!!!!!!!!! Hooorayyyyyyyyyyyyy No more cold hands. Anyone else bend there A-arms? This is my first in my life, except for the totaled out sled years ago. That bent every damn thing.LOL[/b]
Doesnt sound like a warranty issue to me? either way they aren't fun to remove & had mine off when i changed the colour of the paint .pain in the ass to get at them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.