Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
ZR8000 RR 2020 & ZR9000 RR 2019
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw a (not mine) Boost today and the Turbo has pushed the battery under the seat so we no longer have the storage compartment. Thought many of you would like to know.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

· Premium Member
MY21 650 SBA 146, ES, ICE Storm 1.5
8,065 Posts
Saw a (not mine) Boost today and the Turbo has pushed the battery under the seat so we no longer have the storage compartment. Thought many of you would like to know.

The battery used with Manual Start is NOT under the seat on the Patriot Boost Flatland.

The Electric Start battery IS under the seat on the Patriot Boost Flatland.

Do you think the Electric Start battery is under the seat on the Patriot Boost Mountain sleds?

· Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The battery used with Manual Start is NOT under the seat on the Patriot Boost Flatland.

The Electric Start battery IS under the seat on the Patriot Boost Flatland.

Do you think the Electric Start battery is under the seat on the Patriot Boost Mountain sleds?
That's good news. I did not chose the electric start. I'll buy the waterproof liner for under the seat then.

· Registered
Polaris
130 Posts
I noticed that as well. I’m quite bummed out as we do a couple backpackers a year and I could fit 3 quarts of oil in that compartment. Now I’ll have to either sacrifice some luggage or find an alternative spot to pack oil. Bummer

· Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I noticed that as well. I’m quite bummed out as we do a couple backpackers a year and I could fit 3 quarts of oil in that compartment. Now I’ll have to either sacrifice some luggage or find an alternative spot to pack oil. Bummer
Yes it had me thinking... The under seat storage was important to me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts