Hardcore Sledder banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when i was installing my 660 into my racer chassis i took out the bolt on the bottom of the float bowls to see what the jetting was at and it had 350 mains in it. to me that seems way too lean for where i ride (about 1000-2000 ft above sea level) so i'm thinking the guy must have used this motor in the mountains or something. the motor is just a 600 ho punched out to a 660, its not a kit. i also will not be using the airbox and will be using filters. the sled also has a set of dmax twin pipes on it. i will be breaking this engine in on my first ride also so a little richer would be ok. has anyone ever had problems running twin pipes for a 600 ho on a 660 with the more cc's?

thanks a lot

·
Registered
606 Posts
If you want a real fat baseline to start with, my 660 from carls came with 440's (bored carbs) but that is for production sleds not the IQr! But i can tell you that isn't the answer in the IQ's! I'm going to go to 400 and do some tests and then go from there! I have been told 380's are closer. Not sure about your twins but i'm running an slp 600HO single pipe cut to fit, for now!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts