Hardcore Sledder banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody ever run into this guy! walk into a nice place B) near owlshead ny and this little guy in mid fiftys is sitting on a barstool doing 100mph! :lol: oh yeah dis guy has raced and beaten everything on the planet right from his Barstool. 800 polaris yup beat that with my skidoo mxz 500 went right by him like he was standing still, yup beat all them yamahas srv ,srxs, vmaxs, beat them all last sunday!!! they aint nothing! aha he says spotting my hat ya blow up dat there firecat my buddy saw 3 of them blow up in one day huh yup! i go race ya right now but i left my 800 rev in the garage. whoa what an irritating dude. but man this guy can really motor on that barstool!! Ok now mister pull that stool over and slowly stop the BULL sheeet!

R

·
0 Posts
MONEY TALKS
BULLSHIT WALKS
HAD A 1050 T-CAT WITH NITROUS SITTING IN THE TRAILER
150+MPH 1500-2000'
SAME DEAL LOUD MOUTH IN THE BAR
GOGEBIC LODGE
TOLD HIM PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS
$500.00--1 RUN 1320' WINNER GETS THE MONEY
HE SAID O.K.
BARTENDER HELD THE MONEY
PULLED THE T-CAT OUT OF THE TRAILER
KNOCKED HIS NUTZ OFF
BOUGHT DRINKS FOR THE WHOLE BAR THAT NIGHT
EVEN HIM

BUY THE WAY HIS SLED WAS A CRANKSHOP 1000 TRAIL MOD MOTOR
SKI-DOO MACH Z

HE WAS OUT ON ME BUY 5-7 AT THE HIT
AS SOON AS I SPRAYED IT

SEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I was at Gogebic Lodge the 26-28 of Dec and the guy that time had a 140+ polaris. Wanted to race everyone for money but wouldn't get off the bar stool. His future brother inlaw had enough of his shit and couldn't get him to leave so he grabbed a bar stool, picked it up over his head and swung it. Lucky for the talker that those beams are only about 8 1/2 feet off the floor cause the stool hit that and not him! Almost broke the juke box though. lol. To top things off he finally left on his bone stock, unstudded polaris 600 (which he fell off of after 10 feet of riding). Some people definetely drive the bar stool better than their "race" sled.

·
Registered
119 Posts
BIGDOG,

would that place near owlshead ny be called the Trailside? thats one of the places we go when riding

·
Registered
899 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
umm first of all lets be clear i really like the trailside great food, good service, and gas for my sled. unfortunatley the barstool racer does seem to frequent one corner of the bar. actually he is pretty good entertainment if you dont let him get under your skin! hey matt do you know who the barstool racer is man that guy can talk and talk and talk. :wacko:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts